1. Are you named after anyone?
My nana had the same name and also my auntie although my name is spelled slightly differently.
2. When was the last time you cried?
This morning, I read a post from John Scalzis The Mallet of Loving Correction about his much loved dog. Sad animal stories get me every time.
3. Do you have kids?
No, and now this is something that won't ever happen for me. I'm okay with it kinda but it does make me a little bit sad in a way. 2 fur babies instead.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I think I can be a tricky person to be a friend with, a bit too idealistic at times but I do think I'm loyal and considerate. I guess with any friend you take the rough with the smooth.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Not online but in my day to day interactions it does creep in. ;)
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Never say never but highly unlikely. There are other adventure type things I'd much rather do.
7. What's your favourite cereal?
I don't eat cereal anymore but growing up it was Cornflakes and Rice Krispies.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
How they carry themselves, do they make eye contact, are they confident.
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Scary movie every time. Happy endings aren't realistic.
11. Favourite smells?
Beach, coconut, fresh laundry, cut grass, my mums baking.
12. Summer or winter?
As much as I like a nice warm summers day, I love the cold when you can hole up at home, put the fire on and settle in with a cup of tea, biscuits and read.
13. Computer or television?
Computer with the tv on in the background.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Being in Oz is the furthest I've been from home.
15. Do you have any special talents?
Not sure if this is a special talent but I have diplomas in Swedish and Sports massage therapy.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, watching movies, playing games and spending too much time online. I think I need some new interests.
18. Do you have any pets?
2 fur babies who are adorable.
19. Favourite movie?
Rear Window. You can't go wrong with Hitchcock.
20. Do you have any siblings?
1 sister that I'm very close to.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't want to grow up, It's depressing.