What I Read in August and September.

Forgot to post this with the site being a slower over the last few weeks.

Not a hugely successful two months in regards to reading although I did manage to read more novels than comics which is a good thing.

Read in August - 11

Reading Challenge Total for August - 145/200

Novels - 5

Audio - 1

Graphic Novel - 5

Here's what I read:

Suicide Squad, Vol. 1: Kicked in the Teeth - Adam Glass,Ryan Benjamin  Preacher Book Three - Garth Ennis,Steve Dillon  Preacher Book Four - GARTH ENNIS,STEVE DILLON

4.5*

Blackwater I: The Flood - Michael McDowell

The Sandman, Vol. 3: Dream Country - Charles Vess,Colleen Doran,Steve Erickson,Malcolm Jones III,Kelly   Jones,Neil Gaiman  Sherlock Holmes and the Servants of Hell - Barbie Wilde,Paul Kane  Necroscope - Brian Lumley  The Rising: Author's Preferred Edition - Brian Keene  The Witches - Listening Library,Miranda Richardson,Roald Dahl

3.5* - 0

The Wake - Scott Snyder,Sean  Murphy  Tone It Up: 28 Days to Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous - Karena Dawn,Katrina Scott

2.5* - 0

Novels - 8

Audio - 0

Graphic Novel - 1

Here's what I read:

Written in Red - Anne Bishop  Gilded Needles (Valancourt 20th Century Classics) - Christopher Fowler,Michael McDowell,Mike Mignola  Preacher Book Five - Garth Ennis,Steve Dillon

4.5*

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling,Mary GrandPré

The Monkey's Paw - W.W. Jacobs  Falling Angel - William Hjortsberg,Ridley Scott,James Crumley  The Rain Dancers - Greg F. Gifune

3.5*