What I Read in October

I could have sworn I had read more books than usual and that my graphic reads had gone down. That hasn't happened but I have been trying to get my numbers up for my graphic reads challenge so I've been sneaking them in at the weekend.

I finished the Preacher series which i loved, so violent and inappropriate. I laughed so much through the series and was sad to end it. I also finished the Sin City series which I really enjoyed. Now it's onto finishing the Sandman series which I'm about halfway through.

Halloween bingo didn't go quite as expected but I did manage to get through almost half of the bingo squares gaining 2 bingos into the bargain. Not fantastic but it got me reading a bit more and for that I'm grateful.

A shout out to Obsidian Claus and Moonlight Blizzard for organising it and making the past two months so much fun. Thanks, guys. :)

Image result for thank you gif tumblr

Read in October - 22

Reading Challenge Total for October - 174/200

Novels - 4

Audio - 2

Graphic Novel - 16

Here's what I read:

Murder of Crows - Anne Bishop  Preacher, Book 6. - Garth Ennis  The Hedge Knight: The Graphic Novel - George R.R. Martin,Ben Avery,Mike S. Miller  The One and Only Ivan - Patricia Castelao,Katherine Applegate

4.5*

The Elementals - Michael Rowe,Michael McDowell  Disclaimer: A Novel - Renée Knight,HarperAudio,Laura Paton,Michael Pennington  Spread Vol. 1: No Hope - Kyle Strahm,Justin Jordan,Felipe Sobreiro

Frank Miller's Sin City Volume 7: Hell and Back 3rd Edition (Sin City (Dark Horse)) - Frank Miller  Frank Miller's Sin City Volume 6: Booze, Broads, & Bullets 3rd Edition: Booze, Broads, and Bullets Bk. 6 - Frank Miller  The Sandman, Vol. 4: Season of Mists - Neil Gaiman,Harlan Ellison,George Pratt,Malcolm Jones III,Dick Giordano,Kelley Jones,Todd Klein,Matt Wagner,Mike Dringenberg,P. Craig Russell  Witch Island - David Bernstein  Spawn: The Dark Ages #9 - Brian Holguin,Liam McCormack-Sharp  Spawn: The Dark Ages #10 - Brian Holguin,Liam McCormack-Sharp  Spawn: The Dark Ages #11 - Brian Holguin,Liam McCormack-Sharp  Spawn: The Dark Ages #12 - Brian Holguin,Liam McCormack-Sharp  Spawn: The Dark Ages #13 - Brian Holguin,Liam McCormack-Sharp  Spawn: The Dark Ages #14 - Brian Holguin,Liam McCormack-Sharp  Bedlam, Vol. 2 - Nick Spencer,Ryan Browne  Elephantmen 2260 Vol. 1 - Richard Starkings,Axel Medellin  Black Cat Mojo - Adam Howe

3.5*

Colder - Juan Ferreyra,Paul Tobin,Scott Allie,Daniel Chabon

C.O.W.L. Volume 1: Principles of Power - Rod Reis,Alec Siegel,Kyle Higgins

Hope everyone had a great reading month. :D