January 2017 Reading Round up

I've had a pretty good start to the year in terms of reading. I managed to keep the graphic novels to a minimum, got a few knocked off my tbr and upped my audiobook usage this month.

In  terms of consistency most books I read were of an adequate quality with only 1 read that I would really disappointing. Most ratings were 3.5 - 4* which is pretty good.

Here's a break down of what I read.

Yearly reading challenge update (Jan) - 19/150

Vision Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A Man (Vision (2015-)) - Mike Del Mundo,Gabriel Hernandez Walta,Tom King  Vision Vol. 2: Little Better Than A Beast (Vision (2015-2016)) - Mike Del Mundo,Gabriel Hernandez Walta,Tom King,Michael Walsh

4.5*

Psycho - Robert Bloch,Paul Michael Garcia  Memory Lane: A Short Story (The Cassandra Quinn Series Book 0) - Kealan Patrick Burke  Lily and the Octopus - Steven Rowley,Michael Urie,Simon & Schuster Audio

Deck the Halls: A Christmas Horror: War on Christmas #2 - Edward Lorn  Suicide Squad Vol. 2: Basilisk Rising - Geoff Johns,Fernando Dagnino  The Girl from the Blood Coven - Brian Moreland  Charlotte's Web - E.B. White,Garth Williams,Rosemary Wells  The Gunslinger - Stephen King  Dog Years 1: Moreau Labs - Thom Brannan,D.L. Snell  The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater,Fiona Hardingham,Steve West,Scholastic Audio

3.5*

Babylon Terminal - Greg F. Gifune  Death Moon - Sandy DeLuca  Emma - Jane Austen,Juliet Stevenson  Unsaid: A Novel - Neil Abramson,Angela Brazil,Hachette Audio  Who Goes There? (RosettaBooks into Film) - John W. Campbell

2.5*

Donut Does It - David Hudnut  Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator - James Bolam,Roald Dahl

Comics/graphic novels - 3

• knock 10 off TBR
  • 5 of which should be graphc novels
  • Listen to 3 audiobooks
  • read 2 arcs and review

Hope everyone has had a great start to the year with their reading.

On a personal note I have bitten the bullet and decided that this is going to be my last year in Australia. I will be back home in chilly Scotland by the middle of December. This year will no doubt go whizzing past and be pretty stressful as I get my place ready to sell and for the big move back overseas.

I'm very excited about my decision but I'll be sad to leave Australia, a place where I've had a pretty nice life over the last 15 years.