Way Overdue Reading Update for February, March & April

After staying away from Booklikes for a couple of months I'm now very behind on my reading updates. As with January, I've managed to knock a few off my TBR and up my novel/novella reading over the last couple of months. I'm a bit behind with my challenges but nothing too drastic that I can't catch up on.

Quality dropped a little bit for this month as most reads were 3/3.5*, there were a couple of solid 4* reads but nothing that really stood out.

Yearly reading challenge update (Feb) - 29/150

Read in Feb - 10

Audio - 1

Novel/novella - 6

Graphic Novels - 3

4.5*

The Good Girls - Allison M. Dickson  Don't Need No Water - Evans Light  The Haunted - Bentley Little

3.5*

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Volume 2: v. 2 - Scott Lobdell,Fabian Nicieza,Christopher Golden,Jeff Matsuda,Cliff Richards,Various  Seeing Evil - Jason  Parent

Invisible Fences - Steve Gilberts,Norman Prentiss,Keith Minnion  The Dark Man - P.A. Douglas  Dedication #1 - Michael Coast  Home Lighter Than Air #1 - Bill Jemas

2.5*

Novel/novella - 3

Graphic Novels - 3

The Wolf's Hour - Robert R. McCammon

4.5*

Sleep Disorder - Jack Ketchum,Edward Lee  Jurassic Park  - Michael Crichton  The Widow - Fiona Barton  Hollywood Wives:The New Generation - Jackie Collins

3/5*

Army Of Darkness: Furious Road #1 (of 5): Digital Exclusive Edition - Nancy Collins,Kewber Baal  Army Of Darkness: Furious Road #2 (of 5): Digital Exclusive Edition - Nancy Collins,Kewber Baal  Immortal Iron Fist Vol. 1: The Last Iron Fist Story - Ed Brubaker,Matt Fraction,David Aja,Travel Foreman

Fairly productive month with quite a few knocked off my Scribd TBR. Due to downsizing of their service and non communication I decided to cancel my subscription and am now looking to finish reading as many as possible before June. I have all my books downloaded so I hoping I can still access the books I 'paid' for even after June.

Yearly reading challenge update (April) - 53/150

Read in Feb - 16

Audio - 0

Novel/novella - 10

Graphic Novels - 6

That Damned Coyote Hill - Heath Lowrance The Art of Racing in the Rain - Garth Stein

4.5*

The Dirt: Confessions Of The World's Most Notorious Rock Band - Tommy Lee,Vince Neil,Nikki Sixx,Neil Strauss,Mick Mars,Tommy Lee  Odd Thomas - Dean Koontz  The Mole People Beneath the City - Evans Light  Surviving the Fittest - Jason  White  Season of the Wolf - Jeffrey J. Mariotte  Control #1: Digital Exclusive Edition - Andy Diggle,Angela Cruickshank,Andrea Mutti  Control #2: Digital Exclusive Edition - Andy Diggle,Angela Cruickshank,Andrea Mutti  Grand Passion #1 - James Robinson,Tom Feister  The Line Unseen - Joe Hart  Header 2 - David G. Barnett,Edward Lee  Slither - Edward Lee

3.5*

Army Of Darkness/Xena: Forever…And A Day #1 - Scott Lobdell,Elliot Fernandez  Doc Savage: The Spider's Web #1: Digital Exclusive Edition - Chris Roberson,Cezar Razek  Doc Savage: The Spider's Web #2: Digital Exclusive Edition - Chris Roberson,Cezar Razek

Fairly good few months but I'm not cracking through my reads as I did last year. Work is still a total drain and I can't wait til I hand in my notice and finish up towards the end of the year. Bring on October.