24 Festive Tasks: Door 24 Epiphany

hosted by Murder by Death, Themis-Athena, and Moonlight Snow

Task 1: Tell us: What’s your favorite trilogy?

I loved all these books, the biggest reason being Lisbeth Salander. As questionable as her behaviour is at times you can't help but cheer for her.

I don't think I'll be reading any of the other books. I don't really like the idea of another author taking over the series and reviews have been very mixed.

Task 2:  Chalking the door is an Epiphany tradition in some places, to bless a home for the coming year.  Different patterns exist, with different meanings.  If you could create your own pattern to bless your house next year, what would it look like?

I substituted the + for lucky clover. I want to have a better year than the one that's ending and need all the luck I can get.

Task 3: Compile a post containing one image for every gift mentioned / added in each new verse of The Twelve Days of Christmas (lyrics here: https://www.41051.com/xmaslyrics/twelvedays.html).

Task 4: Prepare your favorite spicy dish or holiday drink containing spices and share a photo. Also sharing the recipe is optional but welcome!

Might come back to this later but passing on it just now.

Book: Read a book with three main characters; books about traveling on a journey to a faraway place, a book that’s part of a trilogy, with a star on the cover, with the word “twelve” or “night” in the title, or concerning kings or spices.

Twelve Days of Darkness: Crime at Christmas (short stories) - Stuart MacBride